Saturday, July 2, 2011

He arrived as a good deal as Louis Vuitton

Rainbow also goes right after the curtain of drinking water I am common with, to not touch him. I dread that evening breathing like a draw, according towards the sunshine does not generally to the corner, with tears like a curtain of drinking water barrier, throughout the sky such as the desolate.

Over the drinking water curtain, the entire body was wet. I believe I dropped the doll was, it do not cry, or in an excellent mood. I do not carry treatment of wet hair, discover the bad weather doll, laughing. even though the dolls do not laugh, laugh it up perhaps, but I do not listen to nothing.

Water at the rear of him, fabulous face. But I do not see him, mainly because I fully grasp that, at the rear of the beautiful, is immersed from the bone marrow discomfort and sadness. Hongmei like snow, the deficiency of warmth, much more eager warmth.

He arrived as a good deal as me, lengthy wild hair dragging for the ground, like a waterfall. His hand, lightly rubbing my cheek, sensation his hand without having any temperature, lightly shaking me. But I looked at his deep calm pupil, and that there is no shortage of all, no feelings, no hope. such as the endless snow, dirt and really feel of your dreams.

I'm afraid, though, I believed I would not be afraid.

"You lied to me." Ups and downs in the tone do not, I am determined to available his perform ice away from hand. He mentioned that he gave me reborn, I would not have thought, but I do not remove that believed the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment