Thursday, June 23, 2011

Eternal promise

The sky is blue, met is fate. I don't know every one, in the heart of what is wanted to. But I still know everyone, all have good and evil side. But I still don't know, evil is still so evil, good man is so good. I want to know the two ideas, that and who can tell me? I think this is the law of the world? I want to believe the eternal word. If it The wind blows, can let a person has a different feeling, that kind of feeling worry free. If the eternal word and who can obey?
Eternal can pair of lovers to obey? I think this is not certain, some of the couples in love not love, some of the separation is not so good, and sometimes make any noise, it is to look not to come out they will walk together, perhaps this is the fate, lonely will remind of met for the first time, perhaps in other situations to the scene, was at the time said. Maybe it will calm down, say the words of comfort. Overnight, gas also turned, two people more cherish each other. And like a good couple.
A night a man is walking alone in the streets of the cold evening breeze blow up my hair, blow on my face felt the cold. Don't be careful shuddering, feel a little pain, I also in thought my anguish things. Dream of the way ahead road, I whether to give up or move forward. This is I want to also think impassability place, from the place of that dream, very slim, I really want to give up well, but what took me, I think this is my conscience of the calendar in the guide me to advance.
It was late at night, I also should go, then made me think, what is the eternal promise, had a classmate mentioned, like you said, you must do it, be sure to do an honest boy, keep his promise. So there'll be many students and you play together. Perhaps the classmate say right, be an upright person should keep one's word. But certain it sometimes can't say so, must sometimes a reason. Sometimes is also to each other well. I think all the things to see, can't just hu to conclusions. My classmate had also written an article, that's a moving composition, true story. In a high out of the students, a one year are not finished reading, compose learned. The compose the students learn, including the tears away from this place of study, the likelihood is never to return to school, may have to return to.louis vuitton bags
She sit at the same table on the writing this article, I heard that the writing of the students, the students before they left, blood use written a "shun" word, hope the students to obey the promise, to obey the permission, all the smooth. I wish the classmate of the way ahead is cheerful. Can a happy good every day,.
Field too late, home to rest. Let lovely every day is good, this is a lonely night, recalled the events of the past.
Also think of the happy days, a high they get, not is like looked like before. I wish they can remember what he had promised things, do not greed, a fun regret later it will be late.
Eternal promise, only to have eternal truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment