Thursday, June 2, 2011

the life circle

Hours, will also receive a birthday to good classmate gift: beautiful veil, handkerchief, small hairpin, necklaces, earrings, etc girls like small adorn article, I can't wait to use these decorations to dress up oneself, although is beauty is in the surface, but music in the heart. Brought up again point, will receive good friend complimentary delicate pen, elegant diary etc stationery, I won't use each piece, all cherish. Because gifts small, but though detritus thick, gift emotion, but mind heavy light. The youth me, looking forward to celebrating his birthday, looking forward to their growing up quickly!Herve Leger Deep V Bandage

Can really grew up, the but again think longingly of carefree childhood that time, very anxious to reverse, time again, never grow up just good. Then the material life although lacking, but the spiritual life is very rich. Then I feel very happy, and eat things no additive, pure natural, feel particularly sweet, sleep also sleep particularly sweet. Now living conditions are good, material enriched the spiritual world is instead, empty, feel happy, ShiBuZhiWei, also sleep ungrounded.

I, at each touched medium grow up. I, in each time experience of mature! When the green to mature, in the mature day and exclamation oneself waste years, the passing of youth and the fading may. Man, that's a encompasses! People are always in such contradictory struggling, in this struggle metamorphosis.Herve Leger Long Sleeve
Over thirty years old, I began to be inconsistent for birthday, do not be willing for my birthday. Think each birthday, so are one year older, and is a little bit old, from the pure and innocent age is more and more far away. A birthday, just a year, this "one year older," have multiple, the quantity of the talent will only hold the to experience. One time, say long also long, say short are short. Count through time, or long or short, or bitter or sweet, whole 37 years. Happy? Sad? Full? Waste? I ask. I don't know, I waste 365 days how many days, and how much time, I caught more don't know in my life's 37 in middle age, I wasted tree of how many years to another, and missed growth rings how many year old. More think more afraid, more afraid more reluctant to birthday. When I am no longer looking forward to celebrating his birthday, when birthday became a let my expectation and daren't touch topic, when I toward son pour out my childhood, to say how, I will really old. Love recalling the past, is aging signs?

No comments:

Post a Comment