Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wo Hui Hao Hao De

Silent for too long, so start each day a stranger online say many words, more like 说给自己听 monologue. I leave you too long. Began unconditional strong, tears in the eyes, they did not easily fall.
You know, I'm afraid to cry broke my heart intoxicated with the long past. I want to go home, really, remember I am familiar with every place, every person, every conversation, and they smile. How can I easily sacrificing had vowed to leave the promise of care and the dying. Who told me, I want to take away what kind of expression will be worthy of their own. My heart will not feel lonely have a miss, is stupid, or do you adhere too. I want to, just as simple as the warm words, and you mean to say, I began to no longer pray, but also how all forget.
Way to go too much, it can not look back, many pieces are still familiar faces, the contours of your fingertips, and you finally throws a smile, I still have much left to warm to his. Always say to yourself a little better, thought the original decision was a rebirth, know how, beyond redemption. Please tell me, this is the last time I make mistakes, and you will not leave I do not care. I know such words, I can not tell, how can I use the humble to force your decision. Too many traces, leaving behind nothing but futile joy. Do not expect to meet the next one, afraid to bring more inner desolation.
You guess, I will carefully go home, the name of who wrote. Perhaps only my own right. Can, I hope you. Always biting cold with no clear language of the deep past precipitation, I forgot to say, I want to save some of the temperature to the future of their own. Forgotten memories, the young are not a fan of their reservoirs, so strange, I tell you Xiao Sha. May be, who I remember.
Hold my hand, I'll tell you a good story. Please do not cry, because he needs the blessing of a smile, told her that he later everything will be fine, certainly, certainly will. Right.
Long time never go out during the day, forgot how to turn day and night, who stitched the loopholes in time, I forget now own. Friend said: I can feel bad myself, I can protect myself, I can warm themselves in the very cold days. I would be good to every hope I had a good family and friends.
Too late to care, too late greetings, blessings too late, too late to do down quietly said a conversation. Please forgive me, forgive me the occasional weak, please forgive me, I sometimes despair, I fear, my sorrows and joys. I am worried about, whom despair, are piled up in the depths of the soul. At least then their own, or a deliberate, or be hurt, or will it sad despair. And now, the heart does it go, why not feel the pain when the hysteria, why only in the middle of the night when dreams can cry?louis vuitton outlet 
Heart has been sparse, devastated, no retreat, will read, write, understand what the meaning is itself pushed to the wall. Continuous through the night, in order to escape the nightmare, curled up in the yard or cold hands and feet, I have been promising it, and God in the vision of the future beautiful moments, full of joy. I had hoped it ........ or else there will be no subsequent despair. Then again, then again, I told myself, the heart has been broken, so it hurt a little but also does not matter. I began to quiet, curled up in their own world through a cat's eye see the world.
In fact, in addition to pull off I have distressed, distressed people that love me, that was abandoned in the world outside of my people. I have the occasional weakness is not recognized, I think she will be vulnerable when I would feel bad to her eyes, I fear she will fall in love with someone else. I is not have to admit that I have that kind of vanity, so deeply loved by someone else's vanity ... ...
Looking back, the road traveled, met people there I have a few heart? ? Whether you are passing through my world, or stay in my world, as long as I feel for you, I will not hesitate to deliver really, really emotional.
So and so in the New Year Valentine's Day I do not take do not take phone calls, send messages and said: just wanted to say Happy New Year to you, Happy Valentine's Day. I just do not want to give her any hope. I had a feeling because it put down. Because without hope there will be no disappointment. ? Heard of New Year and Valentine's Day fifty years on the same day only once, how I want to hear God said to me, Happy New Year, Valentine's Day fast!
Who, I am a silly man, God made out of time, give me a face that is smiling.Because she saw me smile and laugh when the way is not, even angry, anxious, not there had been crying. I demonstrated the expression of only silent silence it. I seem to always give the impression of it, like the 10086 customer service, friendly kind, and so on. Tried to maintain individuality and self, that is, no personality, it is easy to forget that. Except for love, I still have some of the unwilling, only I know, but not shown, because the know believe that love will have been a long, long time age, as has been almost 30 years of age. So give yourself a little room for fantasy bar, a little is enough.
Night, I was lonely. ? Words, was I one after another beating. Keyboard not very flexible, but I still kept beating it. I am very persistent, almost abnormal. Friends; you torture yourself so, even if others want to hurt you, are powerless. Distressed at the same time, tears wet his eyes. I am blind. Crazy. Spent. Silly.louis vuitton handbags Dream, unconscious of shouting someone's name. Woke up to find tears wet the pillow, how helpless sorrow. Perhaps only in a dream will have the courage to cry, in reality, can only hear the quiet voice of his own heartbreak. Some damage, but make a person look intact, nothing broken heart. Not learn to love the way, turning back into the desolate. Who; too obsessed, is beyond redemption. For those who do not love us, can not pay, if paid, the sinful. So, you, me, he is not have a sinful? I enjoy watching their crimes, waiting for fate beyond redemption.
2011 March 8 Festival. Reincarnation tactfully, snow drift, after another season of sadness. All the sadness began to be irrelevant. However, those memories still hurt me, I can only step by step back in time in the review, look back at the memory of time. However, only if that price is to be very poor and I waiting for you I, a life cycle of it. Not know, do not know. 2010 April May June in crazy to miss. Away from a city, and since then, closed my heart. I pretend smile and said goodbye, my heart my back, I also do not take away your breath. Good at advocating for the move I want to say I am a good person, but you always said I was so cruel. I can only a fair hearing. So as you say, why I do not worry if you do. You know, that was my last pride. You know, I do not blame you. How can I blame you. Many times I cried, no one hugged me. Many times I cried, you do not know. At the moment, listening to the "last song" tears fell down so blatantly. No, it is dripping, not worth my tears as tap to open the gate out of control.
Think of an old friend told me that happiness East, we have to happiness. At that moment I fight back with sadness. The word happiness too extravagant, I do not expect. Now the state is heartless, I have forgotten to ask themselves in the end I have also gone well, then I beg you also a happiness. Who: She love you, love you really believe it. When she say love you, I believe it really does not love you. When she said she wanted to be with you, when it really wants to believe that she is.When she said do not want with you when it really did not want to believe that she is.
In fact, sometimes is so simple, but I was tangled for these simple things, the pain, find any. I tried the whole world is quiet, only I was crazy. I have to do everything, even the crash and burn want to retain. The same scene, dialogue, habits, in every casual moment occupy my mind, touch the root of each miss, struggling nerves. I also asked myself the same, how much pain and can withstand harsh? If I can face strong? Although I am not sure of the answer myself, but I did bear, and confronted.Even as you said, Ye Hao Jiang Cheng's mask, but I did.
Now, I'm much better state of mind, but also a lot of flat, is the heart tired, do not want to be entangled. Sad sad crazy after I gradually quiet, a person shopping, a person with his own chat with a live everything all get together. My sorrows and joys, my bad worry. Occasional empty, occasional heartburn, occasional anger.One by one pass of the face, secretly left a mark in my heart, that is, do not tell you!You do not know how I miss you, you do not know I have tried to promise to give you my life. However, I still stand in the corner no one, smiled and enjoy the happiness you have, it seems that moment, how happy I was. Can not imagine, as I will ever love like. Although my heart in expectation, but that can only be forever tomorrow.
I told myself: I would be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment