Wednesday, June 8, 2011

when we grow up

Today's I think with yesterday's I didn't two, we have stopped growing.

Growth, is a section of must pay the price in the process of the journey, the journey we always pick up and lose some things. Only go to the bottom of the world, will discover what we pick up and throw away is just the same thing, that is memory.

sympathylouis vuitton monogram denim


Mature another kind of explanation way is easy, calmly facing all kinds of disaster, in other words, hardness of heart. The street in all kinds of beggars constantly us indelible compassion, also do not know from when beginning I have to face the others tears and indifferent, I can only sorrowfully billed as my so-called mature.

surprise

How long have already somehow didn't feel a kind of call surprise mood. The most familiar to surprise the interpretation of the images is a sudden visit way stand on your doorstep friends with you said "hey, give you a surprise." Now, in this busy and filled with personal privacy city, has no such surprise living space
louis vuitton monogram idylle
Before I would also suddenly received gifts as a surprise, but this social everyday teaching my no free lunch this truth, so I can't literally of surprise, I will only intuition suspicion. We have a mature understand this, we have learned that analysis contingency and necessity relationship, we know that there is no absolute contingency, inevitability always displayed by chance. When we already know the contingency that inevitability, on the back of all, all lose mystery, everything, no longer surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment