Saturday, June 4, 2011

If I do not love you

If I do not love you, I will not miss you, I will not envy your side of the opposite sex, I will never lose self-confidence and fight, I can't even painful.If I can not love you, that would be much better. Love fire, or shouldn't rekindle. Reigniting, once those beautiful memories will disappear. If we do not meet again, maybe I 僣 took his inquiries, until deep thought I die; flesh However, in this moment, but I hate him love a person, you will self-love. Commitment is supposed to men and women a wrestler, sometimes happy, but most cases internecine. Love is not a shelter, want to go in asylum, it is will be out. The most severe of virus, is love and lies. We fear years, but don't know how delightful is alive. We think survival have boring, many people are between life and death struggle. What, we had our own willing to all be grateful for? Forget time, forget the pain, forget your bad, we never, never say goodbye.Coach Poppy Tote

Life's most time, promise a synonym is bound, but we constrained by others. Love fire, or not to grow again. Reigniting, once those beautiful memories will disappear. If we do not meet again, perhaps I will bring his flesh deep thought, until I die; live However, in this moment, but I hate him. All of the good old days, has gone and never come back again. Love, also from hope began to end by despair. Forget, is no longer exist any I once you have ever hope to. Fell in love with you, I just enjoy the taste of missing you, the bitterness of being separated and suffering from being jealous, even the endless possessiveness. Why did you move let I get goosebumps?

Why do I always afraid of time flies to grow with your life? Why does it take so painfully, time to forget someone will naturally make you forget. If time can not let you forget not should remember, we lost years and have what meaning? Knowingly lose freedom, knowing this is life contracts, in order to get each other, in order to make the other side joy, also willing to commit. Love the pursuit of a free process, when you blame too not free, is you don't love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment