Thursday, June 30, 2011

This is love

Six many years ago Louis Vuitton requested me: "If just one day time I married somebody else, how can Louis Vuitton do?"

I said, "Louis Vuitton dare to, kill Louis Vuitton, ha ha."

Louis Vuitton Louguo me, kissedasalice exblog blog

Smiled and said: "What could I marry somebody else ah"

Four many years ago, Louis Vuitton asked: "If just one day time I married somebody else, how can Louis Vuitton do?"

"If that day, my existence is not married, is becoming waiting for Louis Vuitton."

Louis Vuitton Louguo I preserve extremely tight.

Six many years afterwards Louis Vuitton asked: "If just one day time I married somebody else, how can Louis Vuitton do?"

I sat subsequent to Louis Vuitton, viewing Louis Vuittonr eyes, extremely calm, said: "to can be found throughout somebody to marry, get married."

Louis Vuitton say: "Louis Vuitton do not adore me?"function-lily blogspot blog

"Yes, Louis Vuitton are associated to males and ladies married, are not I, I do nonetheless adore Louis Vuitton, adore and never adore there a difference?"

At the end, I merely said: "Rest assured, if that day time ever, I am good Louis Vuitton ranging from"

No comments:

Post a Comment